Lau Choy Seng
Lau Choy Seng first opened its doors in 1948 as a clog-making business in a small shop along Temple Street of Singapore.
In view of the potential the food and beverage industry displayed in the 1970s, Lau Choy Seng ventured into kitchenware supply and Chinese kitchen utensils are the main focus during this period of the time. By the late 1970s, we began to self-import our products from Hong Kong to provide quality products at competitive prices for our growing client base.
Over the course of steady growth, Lau Choy Seng has experienced many changes. Its retail outlet was relocated in 1993 which now occupies two units at 23 & 25 Temple Street. The warehouse was relocated from an 8,000sqf to a new 20,000sqft in 1999. Further expansion was done in 2007 when we acquired another 45,000 sqft warehouse that has enabled us to better cater to the various requirements and needs of our increasing local and overseas client base.